Fall Recreational Registration is LIVE!
- As Phase 2 of the “reopening plan” is upon us, the details of what Phase 3 or 4 or beyond are still unclear. We do, however, need to be ready for our kids in the Fall if and when we are able to play. I have high hopes and I know many of you do too.
- Typically, we close registration by July, and start to form teams. We know that is not a reasonable timeline in 2020. Our plan from the start will be to begin our season AFTER Labor day. This will allow the situation to become more clear, and leave registration open longer for our membership to make decisions about how they will proceed.
- The season may look similar to past years, it may look different. The truth is, we don’t know. What we do know is that we want the best for our kids when we can provide it.
- SoccerRI has made the decision to return to GotSport for registration. You will NOT be registering in STACK SPORTS for soccer events any longer
- (We MAY use Stack’s database to contact you all, but that should be the only thing you will see involving the Stack registration system moving forward.)
- GotSoccer has improved…you will have one sign in for your family (players, coaches, referees, etc…), unlike the older version.
- While you will need to enter your payment information upon registration, we are deferring ALL payments until AT LEAST AUGUST 1 due to the uncertain timelines that lie ahead.
If there are any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
CSA Developmental Director